The main difference is thickness.
- is thicker and a bit stretchier than flowcord.
- phatty cord needs the larger o-rings for attachment - it will not fit through small welded o-rings.
- it is possible to use phatty cord and large welded o-rings to make the 'low profile' connection that can be made with flowcord and small o-rings. Please note, because phatty cord is much thicker it takes a patient hand to make the melt secure. We recommend doing some practice melting before trying it on your actual leash when you're setting up.
- you can use either size welded rings for flowcord.
- it is also stretchy, but not as stretchy as phatty cord.
- comes standard with all flowtoys poi rigs except flowmoja contact poi, which comes standard with phatty cord.
Here's a handy link to the flowcord and phatty cord page: http://www.flowtoys.com/parts/flowcord/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!