Flower kits come in 2 sizes: small (4” tall) and large (5”). The silicone flowers slow your prop’s rotation and add weight, changing the handling dramatically.
Installing your flowers -
Flowers are designed to be installed on 1” tube. Tips of the flowers should point towards the end/cap of your prop.
- If installing on a composite prop, keep the straight edge of the flower flush with the edge of the compression connector.
- If installing on a 1” tube-based prop, position the flower just below the flowcap for maximum functional effect.
- Start at the end with no button; text facing up.
- Roll flower around the tube, using one hand to twirl your prop, while holding the flower and wrapping with the other hand.
Tip: Keep some tension, but do not stretch flowers while installing.
At the end, tighten the tension enough that the flowtoys logo looks like a circle.
Tip: Do NOT pull flower at the button hole! This might tear the hole.
- Fold the flap to align the button holes, and fasten the button through both holes.
- Repeat at the other end of your prop, and you’re ready to flow!
Here is a quick video that should help with flow flower installation:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!