Fuzzy covers don’t require much maintenance, but if they do get dirty, you can either spot clean or deep clean them.
Use cold or lukewarm water with mild laundry soap designed for hand-washing. Rather than submerging the entire cover in the water, clean only the areas that need it. This will help your covers last longer and maintain their original texture.
- Use mild detergent on the areas that need cleaning and gently rub the soap in with your fingers. You can also use the cover itself to gently rub two sections that need cleaning – be gentle while scrubbing, so you don’t damage the fur.
- Rinse the item in cold water until all the suds are gone.
- To dry your fuzzy covers - first, shake out the covers to fluff the fur and to get rid of any excess water. Proceed to remove excess water by rolling each cover in a thick towel.
- Reshape the covers, taking care not to damage them.
• Fill a bucket or sink with cool water and add a mild detergent
• Place the covers in the bucket, and let them soak for 15-20 minutes.
• Drain away the soapy water and rinse the covers with clean cool water.
• Refill the bucket with cold water and add fabric conditioner.
• Replace the covers in the bucket and soak for 10 minutes.
• Re-rinse and blot out excess water with a clean dry towel.
• Allow to air dry and then brush out the fibers.