Grip can wear out with use (kinda like shoes), and we have a couple options to help you keep your grip fresh and tacky.
A tip and a good idea: Grip can wear out with use and is affected by oils from our skin. To prolong the life of your grip, clean it after heavy use and before long periods of storage. This will also make sure it’s grippy, not slippy, when you are ready to flow.
To clean: Use some rubbing alcohol and a cloth, OR a cloth with warm soapy water to remove any oils from the grip. Be sure to wipe away any soap residue with clean water.
If you would like to replace your grip, please review our grip replacement policy below:
- If grip wears out within 6 months of purchase, grip replacement is free.
- we can ship you free replacement grip for you to install at home
- you can ship your staff to us, and we will re-grip for free. You will need to pay for shipping to us, we offer free shipping back to you.
- If grip wears out after 6 months or was damaged because of abuse, grip replacement is $20 + shipping&handling.
- you can order grip and install it at home - grip-by-the-foot
- you can send your shaft or staff to us, and we can re-grip for you for $20 + shipping&handling
- Free shipping will be:
- domestic USPS priority
- international USPS first class
If you would like to get your grip replaced under our lifetime warranty, please contact us and we will get you taken care of!