- If your capsules are grouped, saving a pattern to favorites/P4 on a solo capsule, saves that pattern to all the capsules in the group
- Saving an adjustment in Favorites, only saves it to the solo capsule.
- You can use this to create "looks" quickly, e.g. you can save "fire" (p1m5) on 4 lights, then adjust and save an adjustment in Favorites so all your lights are in fire mode, but have different colors.
"Favorites" is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS.
You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the favorites page
- "Press" to select
- "Long press" to adjust (optional)
- "Hold to save" (optional)
If you are not already familiar with these basic button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
This brief video shows you how to creation looks in "Favorites" in a capsule 2.0 light - if you have vision props, the navigation and indicators should be the same.