- Move a mode to p4m1 by saving it in Favorites
- It's important that you don't adjust it. If you save an adjustment in Favorites, it stays in the same slot.
"Favorites" is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS.
You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the favorites page
- "Press" to select
- "Long press" to adjust (optional)
- "Hold to save" (optional)
If you are not already familiar with these basic button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
This brief video shows you how to move a mode in "Favorites" in a capsule 2.0 light - if you have vision props, the navigation and indicators should be the same.