You can adjust the brightness level of your clubs according to your needs. Super bright when you need them for stage performance, or dim them when you're in a dark environment or just want them to last longer.
There are 5 brightness levels - the default brightness is level 3. It's pretty nice and bright, but we often find level 2 to be sufficient for play and it lasts an average of 2x as long!
To adjust global brightness:
- Click 5x to Page 5 (settings page)
- Press the button 1x to get to mode 2 (global brightness adjust)
- Your capsule 2.0 will blink 3x indicating the default brightness level 3
- To adjust brightness, hold until it blinks, let go ...
- Vision clubs will progress through different brightness levels 1 -5, each level indicated by brightness and number of blinks
- Level 1 is dimmest, Level 5 is brightest
- Press to select when you get to your desired brightness level
- To save the brightness level, hold for quite awhile (about 7 seconds total) - light should turn off, blinking on again 3 times, keep holding until it stays on... this is so you don't save accidentally.
Here's a video on how to adjust global brightness with a capsule 2.0 light. The one-button UI is the same as in the vision clubs. If you have a capsule remote, you can adjust the brightness level of all your grouped clubs and capsule together.