If your capsule light turns on ONLY on USB, or if it sometimes turns off on impact, there might be a loose contact between the battery wire and the circuit board.
1. Check to see if the gold contact appears to be coming out from the grey connector.
If yes, push the wire in and press the button to see if the LEDs light up when it's not connected to USB.
If yes, then the gold contact is the issue. If you would like to fix it yourself, please go through the step-by-step instructions below. If you'd prefer to send it back to us for replacement, please email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
2. Pick the glue off the grey connector
3. Remove the grey connector + pull out the battery wire where the gold contact was showing
4. Re-insert the battery wire - IMPORTANT - ensure the gold contact is aligned correctly
5. Make sure the wire is FULLY inserted into the grey connector - there should be no gold contact visible
6. Push the grey connector back onto the circuit board
7. This is what it should look like ... now go forth and spread your light :)